18+ years of experience in developing, leading and managing teams/applications as a Software Architect, Technical lead and Developer roles.
- 18+ years of experience in the tech and service industry
- 13+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- 1+ years experience with C#
- Lifetime top rated with 100% job success on upwork.com for 6.5K+ hours
- Hands-on design and development expertise in complete end-to-end architecting, building and managing applications from the ground up to production.
- My core competency lies in complete end to end architecting, building & managing application from the ground up to production
- Iteratively developing and refining the features you need
- Always willing to learn and do anything to make your idea into reality
- Helps development teams and improve by adopting best practices
- Setting and managing servers including Heroku, Amazon, Rackspace etc.
- Good hand in open source front-end tools like jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS and HTML or integrating HTML/CSS from designer.
Skills and Experience:
- Ruby, Rails, TDD/BDD (RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara, Shoulda)
- Automating web browsers(Selenium, Watir)
- API design, Grape, Sinatra, Doorkeeper
- PHP, CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Joomla, WordPress, OpenCart etc.
- MySql, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Java, C#, Microsoft SQL Server
- OOD, Database design & Data access optimization
- Code Review, Pair Programming, Refactoring
- CSS, HTML/Haml, twitter-bootstrap, Zurb Foundation etc.
- API: AWS, Google Docs, Box, Slack, Wrike, SendGrid etc.
- Stripe, ActiveMerchant, Google Checkout, PayPal, Amazon FPS and Various Credit Card Processing
- Social APIs: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- CI, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
- Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Airtable, Jira, Lighthouse, Trello
- Heroku, AWS, Rackspace, Capistrano, Mac OSX, Ubuntu
February 2012 - CurrentDYMICBIT IT - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Founder and Developer
Involved in every steps on development with managing remote team members.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PHP, MySql, PostgreSQL, Redis
March 2012 - CurrentRadiant Law Ltd. - London, England
Ruby on Rails Developer(Remote)
Leading remote developers and working with Rails to develop, extend and maintain a matters tracking system along with offering APIs by consuming third party APIs like - Wrike.com, Box.com, Google.com, AWS, SendGrid, Slack etc.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MySql, Redis, API Design, Grape, APIs Integration(Slack, Google Docs, Box, Wrike etc.)
February 2011 - January 2012Akhoni.com Ltd. - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Played diversified roles like System Architect, Team Lead and Developer by following Agile/Scrum web development process. Also, performed activities such as establish process, TDD, implementation, explore improvement opportunities, code review, mentoring and recruitment.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MySql
February 2010 - January 2011Self Employed
Ruby on Rails & PHP Developer
Involved in the system design, development and client management.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PHP, Java, MySql, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS
April 2007 - January 2010Code71 Inc. - ODC, USA
Developing web applications for US based clients by following Agile and Scrum project management process and a core team member of an agile project management system. Also performed activities such as system design, re-factor, explore improvement opportunities, reviewing code, TDD and mentoring the new employee etc.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PHP, C#, MySql, PostgreSQL, RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, Selenium, Watir
September 2005 - March 2007Millennium Information Solution Ltd. - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Involved in the system design, development, implementation, customer and stakeholder interaction and development team leader.
Technologies: PHP, C#, MySql
May 2004 - August 2005HotSalesBD.com - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Co-Founder & Developer
Involved in the system design, development and implementation of first classified listing site in Bangladesh.
Technologies: PHP, MySql
2004Asian University of Bangladesh
Bsc. in Computer Science & Engineering
Final Project: Virtual University using PHP and MySql
Web based university management system to manage activities such as registration, class notes, assignments, result and TER etc.
- Rename - ruby library to rename Rails application by using a single command.
- Wrike3 - ruby library to communicate through Wrike.com API
- Website Parser - PHP library to extract links and images from web pages